GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   For Sacha's education (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/152690-sachas-education.html)

Alan Holmes 29-01-2007 10:13 PM

For Sacha's education

"Broadback" wrote in message
Martin wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:40:31 +0100, Tim C. wrote:

Following up to Martin :

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:11:06 +0100, Tim C.
wrote:

plonk
Long over due :-)

You have now joined the establishment that persecutes poor Mike.
He should join up with gRunge.

and have his wicked way with Jacqueloon.

Can someone please explain what Mike's original post in this thread was
about? I am obviously intellectually challenged.

Join the club, this often happens!

Alan

Alan Holmes 29-01-2007 10:14 PM

For Sacha's education

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message
.uk...
'Mike' wrote:

SNIP load of inane drivel SNIP

Mike

So much for 'care in the community' then.

Please, take your medicine like you were told...

Hopefully cyanide!

Jeff
NE England

Nick Maclaren 29-01-2007 11:01 PM

For Sacha's education

In article ,
June Hughes writes:

| Er, no. It isn't even normal for Norfolk.
|
| NFN? Have you been watching QI?

What's QI? And where would I watch it if I did? Norfolk?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Sue[_3_] 29-01-2007 11:32 PM

For Sacha's education

"Tim C." wrote
Following up to (Nick Maclaren) :
| Believe me, this is 'normal'!

Er, no. It isn't even normal for Norfolk.

That's a bit unfair on all the Norfolkers. :-)

Yeah. Countyism, that it!

--
Sue

June Hughes 30-01-2007 08:15 AM

For Sacha's education

In message , Nick Maclaren
writes

In article ,
June Hughes writes:

| Er, no. It isn't even normal for Norfolk.
|
| NFN? Have you been watching QI?

What's QI? And where would I watch it if I did? Norfolk?

A quiz programme on television hosted by Stephen Fry, who comes from
Norfolk and mentioned NFN a few weeks ago. BBC3 or BBC4, repeated again
on BBC1. I can't remember the day it is on. It is very funny as well
as being educational, believe it or not.
--
June Hughes