Old 31-01-2007, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default For fox sake.

I feel sure you would wish to see Oz's response to your post Alan.

He does have a point. I lost count of the number of times you have
posted that comment, 20?, 30?, 40?, always without snipping anything
from the post to which you were responding and always removing your
group from the post.

Please follow the instructions, posted by you earlier, and respond only
to the group in which you read the thread and snip all stuff that is
irrelevant to your response

Oz wrote:
Alan Holmes writes

And the significance of this subject to most of these newsgroups is?

That your repetitions comments, that add nothing to the discussion (such
as it is) means I have just killfiled you.

Doubtless you will continue to reply to my posts though.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field