Old 17-04-2003, 07:20 PM
DP

Default French Dwarf beans in a pot

As title.

Last year we had a bumper harvest of these so this year, I also want to grow
some up a plastic net which is tacked on the side of our house. I plan on
constructing a wooden planting box 6ft x 8" x 8" to grow them in and just
filling it with normal compost (from a bag).

Are they likely to thrive/survive in such a box? Or, could I plant them in
a grow-bag?

Thanks

David

Old 17-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Little Badger

David
They are shallow rooting and will be fine in a pot (watering considered).

Badger

.. .

Old 18-04-2003, 10:45 AM
DP

They are shallow rooting and will be fine in a pot (watering considered).

Thanks, beans with every meal it is then :-)

height of dwarf runner and dwarf French beans bajmoe United Kingdom 1 03-06-2008 11:59 PM
Dwarf French Beans ajr United Kingdom 7 01-03-2007 10:10 PM
offer:flower pot,Products including Ceramic Flower Pot,Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot,Wood Flower Pot,Stone Flower Pot,Imitate Stone Flower Pot,Hanging Flower Pot,Flower Pot Wall Hanging,Bonsai Pots,Root Carving&Hydroponics Pots [email protected] Texas 0 07-09-2004 07:55 PM
dwarf french bean or broad bean? Amber Ormerod United Kingdom 12 06-09-2004 05:17 PM
Dwarf french beans, easy? [email protected] United Kingdom 8 02-07-2004 09:10 AM