GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Feeding Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/153870-feeding-bonsai.html)

Saxman 06-02-2007 09:37 AM

Feeding Bonsai

My one and only bonsai has started new growth. Should I feed it now or wait until
the recommended period from March onwards?

Robbo 07-02-2007 06:03 PM

Feeding Bonsai

"Saxman" wrote in message

My one and only bonsai has started new growth. Should I feed it now or
wait until
the recommended period from March onwards?

Friend of mine at
http://www.lvbonsai.co.uk/

will be able to offer expert advice

FiveSaintsTrees 08-02-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxman (Post 689571)
My one and only bonsai has started new growth. Should I feed it now or wait until
the recommended period from March onwards?
--

What species is it? How long has it not produced growth and where do you keep it?