GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spider plants - Now Roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/15388-re-spider-plants-now-roses.html)

Sarah Dale 18-04-2003 12:32 AM

Spider plants - Now Roses

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:32:48 +0000, DaveA wrote:

compound. Thanks Dave... Oh by the way a friend tells me i can buy a
rose called Angie/Angela is this true and when would it be
available???

Hi Dave,

I have roses named Angela Rippon and Angelina listed in my book. There was
a recent thread on URG about roses, giving a couple of good websites to
have a look at. A little research should help. Now is a reasonably good
time to buy a rose and plant it, if you can't do it before summer, it
would be better to wait till the autumn.

HTH,

Sarah