Old 07-02-2007, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default would like to run a shop of brand watch and tiffany or resell our products at ebay?

Making money in your spare time? you can try to run a shop online or
in your local city, you can also resell our products by putting our
products photoes at ebay.

Let us help you with above, we are the first hand wholesaler of brand
watch and tiffany jewelry in CHina, with our own products so as to
keep products pricr at lowest price to help you win the market.

We are looking forward to be yr best ,reliable supplier in Asia.

Contact us today at www.timemark.net for more detail