GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Save the Olympic site allotments (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154089-save-olympic-site-allotments.html)

Robert[_2_] 13-02-2007 08:15 AM

Save the Olympic site allotments

http://www.lifeisland.org/

Not sure if this has been on here before

Bob Hobden 13-02-2007 02:53 PM

Save the Olympic site allotments

"Robert" wrote
http://www.lifeisland.org/

Not sure if this has been on here before

Well my reaction is that they are playing at being King Cnut trying to
oppose anything to do with the 2012 Olympics. The powers that be and their
friends see it as another way to milk the rest of us. We all get shat on
like these allotment holders, have to pay for it all too, and the wealthy
few get the free tickets, best seats, corporate hospitality and the profit,
either directly or by under the counter brown envelope. The Dome was just a
rehearsal. Stinks!

Rant over, deep breath, calms down..... :-)

--
Regards
Bob H

La Puce 13-02-2007 03:23 PM

On 13 Feb, 08:15, "Robert" wrote:
http://www.lifeisland.org/
Not sure if this has been on here before

Yes it was and we've signed (well I did) the petition too. Good luck
to them, and you?