Old 13-02-2007, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sorry for angry posts

Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

Best wishes,

Keith

Old 13-02-2007, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 13 Feb, 15:34, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
Dear all,
Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.
Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.
Best wishes,

What angry posts?! ;o) Your threads have generated lots of very
interesting posts and discussions. I enjoy them very much. Take care
of yourself and look forward to reading you again soon.

Old 13-02-2007, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , "Keith (Dorset)"
writes
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

We all make angry posts occasionally, Keith. Often without a reason.
You are entitled to be angry now and again. Never mind, spring is on
its way
--
June Hughes
Old 13-02-2007, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Keith (Dorset) wrote:
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

Best wishes,

Keith

That's OK keith,forget it.
Trouble is none of us can follow Kipling's advice these days -

"Take a large hoe and a shovel or so,
And dig till you gently perspire."

(The Camel's Hump.")

Roll on Spring!

Old 13-02-2007, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.
Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.
Best wishes, Keith

No problem Keith, happens to the best of us.....
Hadn't even thought you were very angry at all :~)

Spring will be here sooner than you think so keep 'yer chin up
Jenny

Old 14-02-2007, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

Hehe;
this is such a crossposted newsgroup and there have been such grumpy
exchanges here (not so many recently I must admit)
that I certainly never noticed.
This weather does MY head in. I am cranky at the best of times but dark
windy wet januarys make me want to hit someone or vote conservative. Also
being beaten by France at rugby with 90 seconds to go has me very irate.
SO, you need not apologise at all I reckon :-).

Des in Dublin

Best wishes,

Keith

Old 15-02-2007, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Des Higgins" wrote in message
e...

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

Hehe;
this is such a crossposted newsgroup and there have been such grumpy
exchanges here (not so many recently I must admit)
that I certainly never noticed.
This weather does MY head in. I am cranky at the best of times but dark
windy wet januarys make me want to hit someone or vote conservative. Also
being beaten by France at rugby with 90 seconds to go has me very irate.
SO, you need not apologise at all I reckon :-).

Does being beaten at Croker count as a real defeat? :-)

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 15-02-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Cerumen" wrote in message

"Des Higgins" wrote in message
e...

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Dear all,

Apologies for my few rather 'angry' posts recently.

Depression (diagnosed) not helped by the weather.

Hehe;
this is such a crossposted newsgroup and there have been such grumpy
exchanges here (not so many recently I must admit)
that I certainly never noticed.
This weather does MY head in. I am cranky at the best of times but dark
windy wet januarys make me want to hit someone or vote conservative.
Also being beaten by France at rugby with 90 seconds to go has me very
irate. SO, you need not apologise at all I reckon :-).

Does being beaten at Croker count as a real defeat? :-)

STOP REMINDING ME!!!
AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. It still hurts

Des

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 15-02-2007, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14 Feb, 16:22, "Des Higgins" wrote:
Hehe;
this is such a crossposted newsgroup and there have been such grumpy
exchanges here (not so many recently I must admit)

They're are all screaming at each others in uk.food+drink.misc ;o)

that I certainly never noticed.
This weather does MY head in. I am cranky at the best of times but dark
windy wet januarys

February ... we're in February now. You can come out ... roll eyes

make me want to hit someone or vote conservative.

Now this sounds really serious!

Also
being beaten by France at rugby with 90 seconds to go has me very irate.
SO, you need not apologise at all I reckon :-).

Tee hee ... C'etait un miracle ))

Old 16-02-2007, 07:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 13 Feb, 10:07, sam wrote:
Trouble is none of us can follow Kipling's advice these days -

"Take a large hoe and a shovel or so,
And dig till you gently perspire."

Then notice the grass, as tall as yer ****
And mow till you quickly expire.

Old 16-02-2007, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 14 Feb, 16:22, "Des Higgins" wrote:
Hehe;
this is such a crossposted newsgroup and there have been such grumpy
exchanges here (not so many recently I must admit)

They're are all screaming at each others in uk.food+drink.misc ;o)

that I certainly never noticed.
This weather does MY head in. I am cranky at the best of times but dark
windy wet januarys

February ... we're in February now. You can come out ... roll eyes

make me want to hit someone or vote conservative.

Now this sounds really serious!

Also
being beaten by France at rugby with 90 seconds to go has me very irate.
SO, you need not apologise at all I reckon :-).

Tee hee ... C'etait un miracle ))

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr