GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green manuring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154120-green-manuring.html)

sam 14-02-2007 06:52 PM

Green manuring

This morning I dug over the first 4 sq. yards, planted
with field beans. Still got another eight but that's a
start. Despite all the rain we've been having the
soil was quite good and did not stick .I hope this will
provide some good nitrogenous soil for green crops
in the garden of my modest semi this year.

Sam
Mid Glam.

Robert[_2_] 14-02-2007 08:19 PM

Green manuring

sam wrote:
: This morning I dug over the first 4 sq. yards, planted
: with field beans. Still got another eight but that's a
: start. Despite all the rain we've been having the
: soil was quite good and did not stick .I hope this will
: provide some good nitrogenous soil for green crops
: in the garden of my modest semi this year.
:
: Sam
: Mid Glam.

Should do, I dug in my green manure earlier this month