Old 15-02-2007, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ultimate Health Giving Secret of Plant Feeding

To my total amazement I found out that almost ALL plants grown by man
today are being force fed into sickness and us along with them.
And that as it turns out is why we have all the plant and pest
problems we do. These plants are sick and surprise surprise, old
mother Nature wants to be rid of them!
How many root systems does a plant have?
Now imagine how you would feel to have a garden that was healthy and
glowing with life. Where the plants hardly ever got any pest problems.
Where the food you harvested fresh tasted better than almost any food
you ever tasted before? (the worlds best chefs seek out food grown
this way because it makes them famous!) Madonna's personal chef had it
flown in wherever they were on tour.
Can you pick up a handful of your soil and breathe in the rich sweet
aroma? Or does it smell a little unpleasant, like fertilizer or
probably not at all? Sick soil equals sick plants.
Would you love it when your plants just leap out of the soil with the
vitality of an Olympic athlete in peak competition readiness?
What about having soil so friable and structured that you can dig it
with your bare hands? Would you love that too?
Well all these wonderful garden of Eden like qualities you can have
from understanding that the plant has TWO root systems if given the
chance in a natural growing environment.
One for feeding when the Sun shines and one for drinking almost pure
soil water 24/7.
For healthy pest free, fantastic tasting plants, you must NOT feed
plants through the soil water as 99.99% of our "experts" tell us.
(this mentality supports the huge fertilizer and chemical giants
wreaking havoc on our planet)
http://compostdf.blogspot.com/#

Old 15-02-2007, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article .com, says...
To my total amazement I found out that snip

I had downloaded 30 lines of absolute ********
Old 15-02-2007, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in message
T...
In article .com,
says...
To my total amazement I found out that snip

I had downloaded 30 lines of absolute ********

I wouldn't go as far as absolute!

Alan

Old 16-02-2007, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in message
T...
In article .com,
says...
To my total amazement I found out that snip

I had downloaded 30 lines of absolute ********

Yes indeed it was mostly a shameful waste of electrons.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 16-02-2007, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 16 Feb, 11:05, "Cerumen" wrote:
"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in dual.NET...
I had downloaded 30 lines of absolute ********

Yes indeed it was mostly a shameful waste of electrons.

LOL!! Do you think he's on something there with the 'two root system'
scientific bit?

Old 16-02-2007, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 16 Feb, 11:05, "Cerumen" wrote:
"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in
dual.NET...
I had downloaded 30 lines of absolute ********

Yes indeed it was mostly a shameful waste of electrons.

LOL!! Do you think he's on something there with the 'two root system'
scientific bit?

Grow your own enlightenment you mean?

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.