Old 23-02-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What a grey day...

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Draven
writes

I've fixed the hole in my Shed and I have attached fence spikes to most of
the fence.

It seems the Chavs resent me stopping them from getting to my shed and
have
taken to shooting my glass greenhouse with an air rifle.

Must remember never to buy a house in your neck of the woods, sounds
horrendous!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Where I live is actually quite nice.
All my immediate neighbours are lovely.
But Bristol has it's fair share of dole scum Chavs and they are breeding at
an accelerated rate.
I'm sure it won't be long before they enter your neck of the woods. ;O)

Old 23-02-2007, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Sacha
writes

CCTV camera out of their reach and range!

You can understand why people finally crack and decide to do something
drastic to the little darlings.
No doubt they will plead ignorance, poverty, bad parenting, drug abuse and
other mitigating circumstances for their behaviour.
Why are people so surprised that this sort of behaviour often precipitates
aggression ?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Sad thing is the Police are just waiting for us peeved house owners to do
something to them.
Why?
So they can then arrest us.

Old 23-02-2007, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Draven" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

You do have my sympathies but not all people who are on the dole and are
chavs and who you may assess as scum are necessarily thieves

Old 23-02-2007, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Draven" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

I never said that ALL people on the dole are Chavs.
You'd make a great labour MP!!!!

Old 24-02-2007, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

Where I live is actually quite nice.
All my immediate neighbours are lovely.
But Bristol has it's fair share of dole scum Chavs and they are breeding
at an accelerated rate.
I'm sure it won't be long before they enter your neck of the woods. ;O)

You do have my sympathies but not all people who are on the dole and are
chavs and who you may assess as scum are necessarily thieves

Isn't that a bit like the saying:

All brown dogs bark but not all dogs that bark are brown?

(er well I think I see what I mean.)

Vandals are usually unemployed or criminal riff-raff but not all
unemployed riff raff are vandals?

Old 24-02-2007, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes

Depends how warmly they want to be hugged around the neck, I'd say. ;-)

Form an orderly queue.

Perhaps a printer's error on the posters and

"Mug a hoodie"? instead
Old 24-02-2007, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 21 Feb, 15:13, Martin wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 07:04:53 -0800, "
It's 21C (Lidl scale) inside and 12 C (Lidl scale) outside.

I saw the poster in Lidl's window clearly yesterday and it says
gardening week commences 1st March. Did they have anything useful in
there the week they had it in Holland?

Judith at home

Old 24-02-2007, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Draven" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Draven" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)

Old 24-02-2007, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 21:56, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)- Hide quoted text -

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I have
kissed.

Judth at home

Old 24-02-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 22:14, Sally Thompson
wrote:
Puts down glass of wine slowly and feels rather sick.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow:http://www.stonybrook-ludlow.co.uk

SALLY!!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous, I was utterly smitten, he's a
good kisser too!

Judith at home reflecting on lovely memories

Old 24-02-2007, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

oups.com...
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)-

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I have
kissed.

Judth at home

Judith I was not trying to imply that any Labour person is of no sexual use.
Some of the best censored has been with .............
I must admit Tony was quite cute in his younger days:-)

Grey day ;-( Sacha United Kingdom 12 05-08-2013 11:43 AM
What a grey day... Sacha[_4_] United Kingdom 68 04-01-2010 05:56 PM
Rainy, grey, grey, sun, grey, rainy etc. Sacha[_3_] United Kingdom 12 03-06-2008 08:52 PM
Plant Explorers FYI Rainy Day or Winter day joys William Wagner Gardening 0 04-09-2004 06:10 PM