Old 25-02-2007, 12:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What a grey day...

On 24/2/07 22:39, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 24 Feb, 21:56, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)-

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I have
kissed.

Judth at home

Judith I was not trying to imply that any Labour person is of no sexual use.
Some of the best censored has been with .............
I must admit Tony was quite cute in his younger days:-)

Really? Cute? I thought he looked sort of unfinished.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 25-02-2007, 12:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Feb, 00:35, Sacha wrote:
On 24/2/07 22:39, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"

wrote:

roups.com...
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)-

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I have
kissed.

Judth at home

Judith I was not trying to imply that any Labour person is of no sexual use.
Some of the best censored has been with .............
I must admit Tony was quite cute in his younger days:-)

Really? Cute? I thought he looked sort of unfinished.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)- Hide quoted text -

What would you know, you haven't kissed him.

Judith at home and not at work

Old 25-02-2007, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

" wrote:
On 25 Feb, 00:35, Sacha wrote:
On 24/2/07 22:39, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"

wrote:

egroups.com...
wrote:
No you did not and there is no such thing as a great labour anything:-)-

RUPERT!!!!! How could you, you know I love Tony Blair - he and I have
kissed.

Judth at home

Judith I was not trying to imply that any Labour person is of no sexual use.
Some of the best censored has been with .............
I must admit Tony was quite cute in his younger days:-)

Really? Cute? I thought he looked sort of unfinished.

What would you know, you haven't kissed him.

Judith at home and not at work

And that, my dear, is why he's unfinished. Heh, heh, heh.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)- Hide quoted text -

One up to you!

Judith at home and definitely not at work

Old 25-02-2007, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

" wrote:
On 25 Feb, 00:35, Sacha wrote:
On 24/2/07 22:39, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"

wrote:

egroups.com...
wrote:
[...]

I suggest you girls stop doing poor impressions of Monica Lewinsky
otherwise Mandy ( Peter Mandelson) will scratch your eyes out.

Old 25-02-2007, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25/2/07 16:16, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

wrote:
[...]

Poor Princess Tony. ;-) Who on earth christened him that in the first
place?

Old 25-02-2007, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 Feb, 16:41, "
wrote:
On 21 Feb, 15:13, Martin wrote:

On 21 Feb 2007 07:04:53 -0800, "
It's 21C (Lidl scale) inside and 12 C (Lidl scale) outside.

I saw the poster in Lidl's window clearly yesterday and it says
gardening week commences 1st March. Did they have anything useful in
there the week they had it in Holland?

Judith at home

Lidl Gardening week is first March here in Spain as well, have seen
the list of things, few plants, plenty of cheap seeds, gardening
tools, ornaments etc

Old 25-02-2007, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 25/2/07 16:16, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

wrote:
[...]

I assumed that was his camp name given to him by Mandy but I was wrong.
It was Peter Hitchins, the reporter or distorter who scribbles in the Daily
Mail
"Hitchens has often caricatured Blair as "Princess Tony". This is a
reference to Blair's use of the expression "The People's Princess" to
eulogise Diana, Princess of Wales, after her death. "

Old 25-02-2007, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 25/2/07 16:16, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

Old 25-02-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 25/2/07 16:16, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 25 Feb, 01:03, Sacha wrote:
On 25/2/07 00:56, in article
. com,

wrote:
[...]

Sorry a Senior moment.

Old 26-02-2007, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike in Spain" wrote
On 24 Feb, 16:41, "
wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 07:04:53 -0800, "

I saw the poster in Lidl's window clearly yesterday and it says
gardening week commences 1st March. Did they have anything useful in
there the week they had it in Holland?

Judith at home

Lidl Gardening week is first March here in Spain as well, have seen
the list of things, few plants, plenty of cheap seeds, gardening
tools, ornaments etc

IIRC, they give you a list of the offers for the current and next few
weeks on their UK website.

--
Sue

Old 26-02-2007, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:09:55 -0000, "Sue"
wrote:

"Mike in Spain" wrote
On 24 Feb, 16:41, "
wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 07:04:53 -0800, "
I saw the poster in Lidl's window clearly yesterday and it says
gardening week commences 1st March. Did they have anything useful in
there the week they had it in Holland?

Judith at home

Lidl Gardening week is first March here in Spain as well, have seen
the list of things, few plants, plenty of cheap seeds, gardening
tools, ornaments etc

IIRC, they give you a list of the offers for the current and next few
weeks on their UK website.

You can also subscribe to the weekly email of their offers. Aldi do
the same.
--

Disclaimer

Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
basis of a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
opinion of the author.
Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
authorities before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your
newsreaders kill filter.

Grey day ;-( Sacha United Kingdom 12 05-08-2013 10:43 AM
What a grey day... Sacha[_4_] United Kingdom 68 04-01-2010 04:56 PM
Rainy, grey, grey, sun, grey, rainy etc. Sacha[_3_] United Kingdom 12 03-06-2008 07:52 PM
Plant Explorers FYI Rainy Day or Winter day joys William Wagner Gardening 0 04-09-2004 05:10 PM