Old 18-02-2007, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ponding

Some may recall I posted a link to a new pond forum last
year,.....(pond.t-hill), which unfortunately didn't survive the trolls.
Well, it's back live again with a lot more security. If anyone would like to
take a peek, I'm sure the owner would appreciate any support in getting the
forum going.
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/phpBB2/index.php
Thanks for reading
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 18-02-2007, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Beer Rock wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Some may recall I posted a link to a new pond forum last
year,.....(pond.t-hill), which unfortunately didn't survive the
trolls. Well, it's back live again with a lot more security. If
anyone would like to take a peek, I'm sure the owner would
appreciate any support in getting the forum going.
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/phpBB2/index.php
Thanks for reading
--
ßôyþëtë

Looks good !!

I hope so. Why not join?
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 20-02-2007, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Looks good, but I find web-based forums just to cumbersome to navigate
around to check if any new posts. Unlike newsgroups like this where outlook
express shows all the posts together and new ones in bold.

cheers

Davy

Old 21-02-2007, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Davy
writes
Looks good, but I find web-based forums just to cumbersome to navigate
around to check if any new posts. Unlike newsgroups like this where outlook
express shows all the posts together and new ones in bold.

cheers

Davy

Turnpike is the same, it's much easier to read forums through a normal
layout than via html.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 21-02-2007, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Davy wrote:
Looks good, but I find web-based forums just to cumbersome to navigate
around to check if any new posts. Unlike newsgroups like this where
outlook express shows all the posts together and new ones in bold.

cheers

Davy

Point taken. It does get easier with practice. If, however, you needed
'fishy' help, I'm sure you wouldn't be too fussed.
--
ßôyþëtë