Old 24-02-2007, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Inappropriate marketing gimmicks.

I received a Bakker catalogue today.

It appears that if I buy anything from them most of the money will used
to send me a useless gift of a ''free phone."

I will not be purchasing anything from a company more interested in
pushing a cheap plastic c**p rather plants.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Old 24-02-2007, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

:
: It appears that if I buy anything from them most of the money will
: used to send me a useless gift of a ''free phone."
:
: I will not be purchasing anything from a company more interested in
: pushing a cheap plastic c**p rather plants.

I know they are into all this phoney advertising but I've never had anything
from Bakker that is not absolutely first rate

Old 24-02-2007, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan" wrote ...

I received a Bakker catalogue today.

It appears that if I buy anything from them most of the money will used to
send me a useless gift of a ''free phone."

I will not be purchasing anything from a company more interested in
pushing a cheap plastic c**p rather plants.

Wife's elderly Aunt got one, and yes, it is crap. :-)

--
Regards
Bob H

email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com United Kingdom 0 05-04-2007 09:36 PM
inappropriate postings Pink United Kingdom 8 05-08-2004 08:32 PM
Gadgets and Gimmicks Ponds 0 21-05-2004 03:08 PM
WTTrade: Landscape Help for Marketing/Web Help SD Texas 0 08-07-2003 02:32 AM
Moss Marketing Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 7 15-04-2003 05:32 PM