GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   'Mud' ball? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154484-mud-ball.html)

Weggy 25-02-2007 08:33 AM

'Mud' ball?

Morning all

First post, and it's a bit of an odd one....!

Have just been into the garden to top up bird food and feed the fish etc, and found what looks like a small ball of mud. Any ideas what may of created it? The ball in perfectly formed, probably about 1.5 inches x 1 inch in size. I suppose it might be poo from an animal, but it doesnt smell of anything....

Bit weird, but any ideas ?