Old 25-02-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default misinformation about urg meet here

I've received an email from someone who is coming to the July meet and who
is also in email communication with a past member of urg who she told about
the meet here. Somehow, this past member has been told that the meet is
only for a select few and they might not be welcome. Not true - the only
select few involved in this are the two I'm banning and as I've said, I'm
sure they know who they are.
I can only guess as to how this has come about but perhaps it might be a
piece of deliberate mischief-making designed to try to spoil the meet and
indeed, this group.

So, if any of you are in touch with past members of urg or any who are just
not posting at the moment, are away or whatever, please will you make quite
sure that they know that anyone who wants to come will be most welcome,
other than the two I have had to ban from it. It's a bad day when urg has
come to this but it would be a shame to spoil a meet because of two
unpleasant people and it would be dreadful if other present and past urglers
thought themselves unwelcome.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 25-02-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Feb, 17:43, Sacha wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't worry too much Sacha, everyone who knows you through urg
and others who have met you will know that they are very welcome and
that you and Ray will, as always, will be great hosts. I am so
looking forward to seeing old faces and some new ones.

Judith

Romantic fascinating girl can meet here in chat rooms alxe jole Edible Gardening 0 08-08-2011 04:32 AM
Devon urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 2 16-05-2007 07:36 PM
urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 179 12-04-2007 04:38 PM
URG meet 2007? Sacha United Kingdom 10 19-09-2006 03:18 PM
misinformation Cereoid-UR12 Gardening 0 08-05-2003 07:08 AM