Old 09-03-2007, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Interest in Gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "La Puce" contains these words:

On 8 Mar, 13:58, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
Thank you so much for so promptly confirming my suspicion that you were
either a troll, one of Puce's sock puppets or one of her gullible
eggers on

It's nice to be liked. You should try it )

Nice people are liked, without actually TRYING..but you
wouldn't know that, would you?

Please, please, please, Anne, I have La Puke in my killfile so I do not have
to read her rubbish, and there you are responding to one of her posts, so I
have to read it anyway!

Naughty, naughty.

Alan

Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
"La Puce" wrote in message
On 8 Mar, 00:40, Janet Tweedy wrote:
But you did this to Judith, so what makes the difference here?

OK. Just for you Janet - just one last time. If I get further
criticisms, further orders from anybody regarding this matter, I will
simply ignore it.

Now that would be a first for you!

Stuff deleted:-

Excuse me, I need to go and vomit again.

It would be better for your health if you did not respond to the Puke, she
only makes you puke!

She makes most people puke, and especially the people she so consistently
lies about and slanders. The woman has no sense of decency.

Put her in your killfile, like I did!

All very well in theory and I did drop the lying hussy in my killfile for a
while but since her latest lot of lies about Judith and her usual self
deluded justifications for her malicious false accusations, I've come around
to Sacha's way of thinking. Someone has to try to keep the manipulative loon
truthful - sorry, I know that she will never willingly be truthful, so I'll
rephrase it. Someone has to try to call her on her repeated lies and
attempts to wiggle out of her noxious attempts to deceive and to get even
the most basic of facts wrong.