GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   check (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154846-check.html)

Blair 04-03-2007 04:23 PM

Trevor 04-03-2007 04:25 PM

La Puce 04-03-2007 05:07 PM

Trevor 04-03-2007 06:00 PM

check 4/3/07

check

Mate.

Bit wet for gardening today eh Helene?

La Puce 04-03-2007 06:10 PM

check

On 4 Mar, 18:00, "Trevor" wrote:
Bit wet for gardening today eh Helene?

Terrible indeed. I had look forward to perhaps a couple of hours. I
pottered in the veranda though ...

But my heart has gone out now. I'm feeling deflated by the going on in
the other threads. I'm sorry Trevor but I've been silly to answer to
this woman. I'm too stupid for words...

Blair 05-03-2007 08:34 AM

check

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message ...
check 4/3/07

check

The odd thing is my original message does not appear on my list.Why?
Blair

charles 05-03-2007 09:36 AM

check

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:34:52 -0000, "Blair" wrote:

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message ...
check 4/3/07

check

The odd thing is my original message does not appear on my list.Why?
Blair

Was it something to do with cash for honours? If so it will have been
deleted for safety.

Alan Holmes 05-03-2007 03:49 PM

check

"Blair" wrote in message ...

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Blair" wrote in message ...
check 4/3/07

check

The odd thing is my original message does not appear on my list.Why?
Blair

That occassionaly happens to my posts, not often, but it does happen!