GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Arguments (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154875-arguments.html)

aunty mor 05-03-2007 05:11 PM

Arguments

Why all the arguments on this forum? I have only been on here a few weeks and I see what looks like an interesting post, start to read it and it turns into a battle ground! Do I talk to Mike? Is Sacha the bad guy or La Puce? What is going on? I chose this garden forum because at first glance it seemed a cut above any others. An incredible wealth of knowledge seemed to abound and I really felt I could learn something. I am sure there are some wonderful people on here but I have had enough of reading drivel. How childish can some people get! Now I am off to find another site where hopefully people are interested in gardening and not just slagging each other off!!!