GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155075-slugs.html)

Dave Hill 10-03-2007 12:53 PM

Slugs

For the first time in My gardening life I have had to put down slug
pellets in March as they have been decimating my species Tulips
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

La Puce 10-03-2007 11:32 PM

Slugs

On 10 Mar, 12:53, "Dave Hill" wrote:
For the first time in My gardening life I have had to put down slug
pellets in March as they have been decimating my species Tulips

You had me thinking. I've just returned from a dinner party and
checked my garden. We've got lots too. I had bought a couple of pots
for our pond (and iris and a little schizostylus) and kept them
outside in a bag until tomorrow. The bag is full of little slugs. It
still quite fresh outside though - clear skies tonight. I think I'll
set some slug trap tomorrow and start the evening hunts earlier than I
have never done.