GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Regarding Alan Holmes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155117-regarding-alan-holmes.html)

Lurker 11-03-2007 05:11 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

Lurker 11-03-2007 06:16 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

Anne Jackson wrote:

The message from "Lurker" contains these words:

Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

More to the point, have YOU?

A least I don't followup to nearly every post with an inane, off-topic,
three-word reply.

Unlike that moron.

Alan Holmes 11-03-2007 08:26 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

"Lurker" wrote in message
Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

Probably not, but have you?

I think it may be time to activate the killfile!(:-)

Alan

Alan Holmes 11-03-2007 08:27 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

"Lurker" wrote in message
Anne Jackson wrote:

The message from "Lurker" contains these words:

Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

More to the point, have YOU?

A least I don't followup to nearly every post with an inane, off-topic,
three-word reply.

Unlike that moron.

Just trying to follow your example,

How am I doing?

Lurker 11-03-2007 08:30 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "Lurker" contains these
words:

Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

More to the point, have YOU?

A least I don't followup to nearly every post with an inane,
off-topic, three-word reply.

Unlike that moron.

And?

And you like to keep him on "on-side"?

[email protected] 11-03-2007 08:53 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

On Mar 11, 5:11 pm, "Lurker" wrote:
Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

Leave him be, he's a nice bloke and he is very knowledgable about
gardening.

Judith

Alan Holmes 12-03-2007 01:21 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 11, 5:11 pm, "Lurker" wrote:
Has Alan Holmes ever posted anything relevant to this newsgroup?

Leave him be, he's a nice bloke and he is very knowledgable about
gardening.

I wish I was that confident!(:-)

Alan

The Reid 12-03-2007 01:47 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:21:32 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Leave him be, he's a nice bloke and he is very knowledgable about
gardening.

I wish I was that confident!(:-)

Alan, I thought you were expert on whats wrong with the country :-)
--
Mike Reid
Guinness Marmite tested "http://www.lawn-mower-man.co.uk/marmite.htm

Alan Holmes 12-03-2007 08:32 PM

Regarding Alan Holmes

wrote:

Leave him be, he's a nice bloke and he is very knowledgable about
gardening.

I wish I was that confident!(:-)

Alan, I thought you were expert on whats wrong with the country :-)

I am, but I don't like to boast about it!(:-)

Alan