GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pretty Flowering Shrubs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155127-pretty-flowering-shrubs.html)

Terry Insull 11-03-2007 09:28 PM

Pretty Flowering Shrubs

Hi

Recently moved and find we are unable to plant most flowers in the garden
as the rabbits eat them, can anyone recommend some nice flowering shrubs to
give some colour for most of the Spring/Summer/Autumn.

Thanks in advance

Hodge

Emrys Davies 12-03-2007 12:11 AM

Pretty Flowering Shrubs

"Terry Insull" wrote in message
Hi

Recently moved and find we are unable to plant most flowers in the

garden
as the rabbits eat them, can anyone recommend some nice flowering

shrubs to
give some colour for most of the Spring/Summer/Autumn.

Thanks in advance

Hodge

Some ideas here http://tinyurl.com/2sydtf

Regards,