GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Traditional Rope Company (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155152-traditional-rope-company.html)

Sacha 12-03-2007 03:40 PM

Traditional Rope Company

This is the place we got our rope from for the pillars on the tea room lawn.
Most of his work is mail order, so there's no problem in getting hold of the
stuff. We're doing what he shows as his favourite method - the rope round
the tops of the poles.
http://www.traditionalropecompany.co.uk/index.htm
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Lez Pawl 12-03-2007 05:46 PM

Traditional Rope Company

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
This is the place we got our rope from for the pillars on the tea room
lawn.
Most of his work is mail order, so there's no problem in getting hold of
the
stuff. We're doing what he shows as his favourite method - the rope round
the tops of the poles.
http://www.traditionalropecompany.co.uk/index.htm
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)

'the tea room lawn'............woopppddddy dooooo.