GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another use for my boy's toy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155218-another-use-my-boys-toy.html)

Broadback 14-03-2007 05:49 PM

Another use for my boy's toy

Treated myself to a GPS a few weeks ago, found another (useless) use for
it today. As I was cutting my largest lawn I thought I'd use it to see
how far I walked doing so. To my surprise I clocked up 1.1 miles doing
it, no wonder I am cream crackered after and in dire need of a beer!

Pete Stockdale 14-03-2007 11:45 PM

Another use for my boy's toy

"Broadback" wrote in message
Treated myself to a GPS a few weeks ago, found another (useless) use for
it today. As I was cutting my largest lawn I thought I'd use it to see how
far I walked doing so. To my surprise I clocked up 1.1 miles doing it, no
wonder I am cream crackered after and in dire need of a beer!

Perhaps you could invest in a ride-on and drink beer as you drive !
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com