GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fruit Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155239-fruit-identification.html)

Chris & Andrea Wells 15-03-2007 01:25 AM

Fruit Identification

Do any of you knowledgeable types know which variety of orange this is?
I'm drawn to it being a Valencia, but my wife thinks it's a Navel.

Who's correct?

http://85.17.40.9:99/32a/full/102/1025828331.jpg

Thanks.

Chris & Andrea Wells

Sally Thompson 15-03-2007 10:08 AM

Fruit Identification

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:25:52 +0000, Chris & Andrea Wells wrote
(in article ):

Do any of you knowledgeable types know which variety of orange this is?
I'm drawn to it being a Valencia, but my wife thinks it's a Navel.

Who's correct?

http://scum

Warning to urg: not a nice picture to look at.

(Not posted to the other group)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Sacha 15-03-2007 10:14 AM

Fruit Identification

On 15/3/07 10:08, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:25:52 +0000, Chris & Andrea Wells wrote
(in article ):

Do any of you knowledgeable types know which variety of orange this is?
I'm drawn to it being a Valencia, but my wife thinks it's a Navel.

Who's correct?

http://scum

Warning to urg: not a nice picture to look at.

(Not posted to the other group)

Please complain to Altopia. Children sometimes access these groups and
these people are, indeed, scum.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sally Thompson 15-03-2007 10:40 AM

Fruit Identification

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:14:04 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 15/3/07 10:08, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:25:52 +0000, Chris & Andrea Wells wrote
(in article ):

Do any of you knowledgeable types know which variety of orange this is?
I'm drawn to it being a Valencia, but my wife thinks it's a Navel.

Who's correct?

http://scum

Warning to urg: not a nice picture to look at.

(Not posted to the other group)

Please complain to Altopia. Children sometimes access these groups and
these people are, indeed, scum.

Done - but I doubt it will do any good.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Sacha 15-03-2007 11:11 AM

Fruit Identification

On 15/3/07 10:40, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:14:04 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

snip

Please complain to Altopia. Children sometimes access these groups and
these people are, indeed, scum.

Done - but I doubt it will do any good.

I think it's the "how many snowflakes make a snowball" thing. If enough
people make a fuss, perhaps they'll stop or be stopped. Recently, I was
sent spam for the sale of two video tapes purporting to be violent rape
scenes - without opening them, I sent those straight on to the local police.

shazzbat 16-03-2007 03:00 PM

Fruit Identification

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 15/3/07 10:08, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:25:52 +0000, Chris & Andrea Wells wrote
(in article ):

Do any of you knowledgeable types know which variety of orange this is?
I'm drawn to it being a Valencia, but my wife thinks it's a Navel.

Who's correct?

http://scum

Warning to urg: not a nice picture to look at.

Indeed. I hope that's not one of her five a day.

Steve