GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tresco Abbey Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155469-tresco-abbey-gardens.html)

Sacha 19-03-2007 02:55 PM

Tresco Abbey Gardens

We're going to Tresco (again) for a few nights after Easter and I've just
read this lovely description of the Abbey Gardens "Kew with the roof off".
;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Robert \(Plymouth\) 20-03-2007 02:41 PM

Tresco Abbey Gardens

Sacha wrote:
: We're going to Tresco (again) for a few nights after Easter and I've
: just read this lovely description of the Abbey Gardens "Kew with the
: roof off". ;-)

but without the airliners every 5 minutes too lol!

Sacha 20-03-2007 02:51 PM

Tresco Abbey Gardens

On 20/3/07 14:41, in article ,
"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
: We're going to Tresco (again) for a few nights after Easter and I've
: just read this lovely description of the Abbey Gardens "Kew with the
: roof off". ;-)

but without the airliners every 5 minutes too lol!

Very true! Mind you, there'll be a helicopter along in a minute....... ;-)
Have you been to Tresco, Robert? It can be done in a rather tiring day
trip!

Robert \(Plymouth\) 20-03-2007 04:56 PM

Tresco Abbey Gardens

Sacha wrote:
: On 20/3/07 14:41, in article ,
: "Robert (Plymouth)" wrote:
:
:: Sacha wrote:
::: We're going to Tresco (again) for a few nights after Easter and I've
::: just read this lovely description of the Abbey Gardens "Kew with the
::: roof off". ;-)
::
:: but without the airliners every 5 minutes too lol!
::
::
: Very true! Mind you, there'll be a helicopter along in a
: minute....... ;-) Have you been to Tresco, Robert? It can be done
: in a rather tiring day trip!

No I've been to the main island by boat but didn't venture across to Tresco.
Maybe I'll do that this year now you mention it

Sacha 20-03-2007 10:24 PM

Tresco Abbey Gardens

On 20/3/07 16:56, in article , "Robert
(Plymouth)" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
: On 20/3/07 14:41, in article
,
: "Robert (Plymouth)" wrote:
:
:: Sacha wrote:
::: We're going to Tresco (again) for a few nights after Easter and I've
::: just read this lovely description of the Abbey Gardens "Kew with the
::: roof off". ;-)
::
:: but without the airliners every 5 minutes too lol!
::
::
: Very true! Mind you, there'll be a helicopter along in a
: minute....... ;-) Have you been to Tresco, Robert? It can be done
: in a rather tiring day trip!

No I've been to the main island by boat but didn't venture across to Tresco.
Maybe I'll do that this year now you mention it

Well worth it and I recommend it very highly.