Old 20-03-2007, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.drugs.cannabis,talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening

Default Last chance to buy cannabis seed?

The media has begun it's final assault on cannabis, and soon I
confidently expect that government will make the seed illegal.
I have decided to provide a link to a seedbank on my titchy little blog.
I mention it here to you in complete confidence. Thank goodness none
of the search engines will list it, possibly because I insulted them, or
possibly because I mentioned cannabis, or possibly because I keep moving
directories around and adding 301s. Once upon a time I tried to be nice
to them, and now look what they're doing.
In any case they can all get knotted.
Do I like this post? Ask me tomorrow. Everything I do today, I seem to
regret tomorrow. This must be schizophrenia. But I haven't had any
cannabis for yonks. Maybe the lack of cannabis is causing a touch of
schizophrenia. Why am I confused? Can a plant be evil overnight? Is it
them or is it me? Maybe I should turn on the news and find out today's
definitive version of the truth. It will be on after the adverts. I
trust that Gordon Brown will tell me what to think. The news is
compulsory listening on all radio stations as well. Thank goodness for that.
Is tea still OK?

--
http://www.wildpoppy.com/
Always look on the bright side

Note to anti-brigade: please attach insults and lies here. Stay calm.
Vote reefer madness.
Old 21-03-2007, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.drugs.cannabis,talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening

hugh_j wrote:
The media has begun it's final assault on cannabis, and soon I

will learn when "it's" takes an apostrophe?
wil learn that media is plural?

Old 21-03-2007, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.drugs.cannabis,talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:31:17 +0000, Amethyst Deceiver wrote:

hugh_j wrote:
The media has begun it's final assault on cannabis, and soon I

will learn when "it's" takes an apostrophe? wil learn that media is
plural?

Apart from the apostrophe, there's nothing wrong. When will you learn that
will has two Ls?

--
Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

Old 21-03-2007, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.drugs.cannabis,talk.politics.drugs,uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening

Amethyst Deceiver wrote:
hugh_j wrote:
The media has begun it's final assault on cannabis, and soon I

will learn when "it's" takes an apostrophe?
wil learn that media is plural?

Media has acquired a singular status, like data and agenda.
I expected the attack to be around my slightly ad hominem comments on
the stout Professor which might have been better aimed at his
arguments.(Hint)
I took a tape of the salient bits of that prog so I might do a
transcript if the mood arises. The prog was entitled shall we have a
crackdown, not shall we lighten up, hence the bias was built in by the
producer(s). The second expert was bad news indeed. He was a big
supporter of Daily Mail cannabis and suggested that we only need to look
at the police figures to prove the existence of the new super-strength
weed. Matthew Bannister was OK as it happens. But it was a carve-up from
the outset. Some of the callers were of doubtful provenance.