GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flymo GME electric rotavator - handbook (scan) anyone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155595-flymo-gme-electric-rotavator-handbook-scan-anyone.html)

Keith \(Dorset\) 21-03-2007 05:51 PM

Flymo GME electric rotavator - handbook (scan) anyone?

Hi,

I am currently doing up a Flymo GME electric rotavator that a neighbour has
offered us.

This machine must be about 15 - 20 years old.

Please does anyone have a handbook for this that they could scan and send me
a copy?

I have tried the Flmo website, and Ebay, - perhaps unsurprisingly, to no
avail.

I don't absolutely need a handbook, but it might be useful!

Thank you,

Keith

Ted (Surrey) 21-09-2008 10:58 PM

Hi,

I am currently doing up a Flymo GME electric rotavator that a neighbour has
offered us.

This machine must be about 15 - 20 years old.

Please does anyone have a handbook for this that they could scan and send me
a copy?

I have tried the Flmo website, and Ebay, - perhaps unsurprisingly, to no
avail.

I don't absolutely need a handbook, but it might be useful!

Thank you,

Keith

Keith,
I've got one of these machines - I reckon its probably 30 years old - it was my Dads! And I'm afraid I definately havnt got a hand book - but as you say, they probably arent essential - a bit 'aim and fire' these machines!

Anyway, the adjustable screw thing that allows you to tilt the handle has just died - metal fatigue. So that makes the whole thing dead!

I dont suppose you know how to get a new one (the bit) do you?

Or even more impertently, do you still use yours, and if not, got any spares?

Cheers

Ted