GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Those cantaloupes....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/155808-those-cantaloupes.html)

FarmI 24-03-2007 03:04 PM

Those cantaloupes.......

Who was it who posted here some months back that they had cantaloupes
(rockmelons) which cropped well from their compost?

Who ever it was, thank you very much as you inspired me to get some really
revving along and if I can manage a bit more sun over the next few weeks
before the cold hits, I should manage to harvest 4 good ones.

I've been trying for years to get them to grow so thanks once again to
whoever it was for the inspiration to try again.