Old 25-03-2007, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Favourite garden TV presenter?

Hello,

I'm running a poll on my site http://www.gardennetlinks.co.uk to find
out who is the most popular TV garden presenter. To vote just go to
the articles page then click on garden polls then cast your vote.
Carol Klein leads at the minute.

Old 25-03-2007, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Well the mere thought of getting trapped in the potting shed overnight with
Carol is enough to dampen-off my seedlings... bless her woolen mittens.
;-)

Each to their own,

Keith

ups.com...

Old 26-03-2007, 06:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25 Mar 2007 10:05:39 -0700, "Smiler"
wrote:

Hello,

I'm running a poll on my site http://www.gardennetlinks.co.uk to find
out who is the most popular TV garden presenter. To vote just go to
the articles page then click on garden polls then cast your vote.
Carol Klein leads at the minute.

And there was me thinking you were running an advertisement site with
pay per click.
Old 26-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Interestingly the two people I dislike the most are in the lead,that's about par for the course
Old 26-03-2007, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , "Keith (Dorset)"
writes
Well the mere thought of getting trapped in the potting shed overnight with
Carol is enough to dampen-off my seedlings... bless her woolen mittens.
;-)

Each to their own,

Keith

Think this type of Poll says more about the Voter than the Voted.....
I know a lot of them I WOULDN'T vote for

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph