GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Steps gone (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/156174-steps-gone.html)

Muddymike 01-04-2007 03:48 PM

Steps gone

You may remember my post a couple of weeks ago about covering some steps
leading into the garden which were uncovered when the ivy was cleared. Well
it is now done and looks like this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10031?sort=5 The
steps are well and truly buried removing any temptation for local youngsters
to investigate where they go. I have started planting some spotty laurel
and Privet hedging to fill the gaps as well.

Mike
www.Farend.org.uk

Sacha 01-04-2007 04:14 PM

Steps gone

On 1/4/07 15:48, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

You may remember my post a couple of weeks ago about covering some steps
leading into the garden which were uncovered when the ivy was cleared. Well
it is now done and looks like this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10031?sort=5 The
steps are well and truly buried removing any temptation for local youngsters
to investigate where they go. I have started planting some spotty laurel
and Privet hedging to fill the gaps as well.

Well, all I can say is I'm very disappointed in you. I thought those steps
were going to end in a nice, deep, dark elephant pit. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

[email protected] 01-04-2007 04:51 PM

Steps gone

it is now done and looks like thishttp://www.twango.com/media/Muddymike.Garden/Muddymike.10031?sort=5 The
steps are well and truly buried removing any temptation for local youngsters
to investigate where they go. I have started planting some spotty laurel
and Privet hedging to fill the gaps as well.

Mikewww.Farend.org.uk

I looked at all your pictures, what a lovely place, you must work in
the garden all day!

Judith

[email protected] 01-04-2007 04:52 PM

Steps gone

On Apr 1, 3:48 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
You may remember my post a couple of weeks ago about covering some steps
leading into the garden which were uncovered when the ivy was cleared. Well
it is now done and looks like thishttp://www.twango.com/media/Muddymike.Garden/Muddymike.10031?sort=5 The
steps are well and truly buried removing any temptation for local youngsters
to investigate where they go. I have started planting some spotty laurel
and Privet hedging to fill the gaps as well.

Mikewww.Farend.org.uk

Sorry to follow on from my own post but I jave just seen in your post
the word Mattishall, is that Mattishall, as in Norwich????

Judith

Muddymike 01-04-2007 05:23 PM

Steps gone

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sorry to follow on from my own post but I jave just seen in your post
the word Mattishall, is that Mattishall, as in Norwich????

Judith

Yes its where we lived for 22 years prior to moving here, Leyburn N. Yorks.

Mike

[email protected] 02-04-2007 06:05 PM

Steps gone

On Apr 1, 5:23 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Sorry to follow on from my own post but I jave just seen in your post
the word Mattishall, is that Mattishall, as in Norwich????

Judith

Yes its where we lived for 22 years prior to moving here, Leyburn N. Yorks.

Mike

We are neighbours, if I look out of the windows on the upper floors, I
can almost see Mattishall!!

Mike, we might even know each other by different names!!!!

Judith