GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garlic questions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/156460-garlic-questions.html)

George.com 07-04-2007 12:48 PM

Garlic questions

2+ months ago I harvested my Garlic crop. Planting some lettuce today I dug
up some garlic bulbs I had missed. Several of them have sprouts 1-2 inchs
long.

Questions.
Am I able to use these the bulbs for planting in June (winter) or should I
instead dry and eat them now?

If usable for replanting in June, what is the best way to store them?

Thanks.
Rob

Robert \(Plymouth\) 07-04-2007 02:11 PM

Garlic questions

:
: Questions.
: Am I able to use these the bulbs for planting in June (winter) or should I
: instead dry and eat them now?
:
: If usable for replanting in June, what is the best way to store them?
:
: Thanks.
: Rob
:
It would have been ok if they were left undisturbed but because they have
been checked I would say they are best used now