GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seeds and stuff (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/156471-seeds-stuff.html)

[email protected] 07-04-2007 06:32 PM

Seeds and stuff

If anyone would like me to bring them back any seeds, as a pressie,
from Guadeloupe or Martinique, please email me with your choice and I
will be happy to bring them back for you.

Judith

[email protected] 07-04-2007 10:04 PM

Seeds and stuff

On Apr 7, 9:37 pm, Martin wrote:
On 7 Apr 2007 10:32:59 -0700, "

wrote:
If anyone would like me to bring them back any seeds, as a pressie,
from Guadeloupe or Martinique, please email me with your choice and I
will be happy to bring them back for you.

How about a bottle of local rum?
--

Martin

Fine, but you will have to pick it up as it will be too heavy to
post!!!!

Judith