GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Mystery Plant... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/156512-my-mystery-plant.html)

Kovich 08-04-2007 09:32 PM

My Mystery Plant...

Hello all :)

I'm new to the forums.

I have a beloved house plant which I've had for 7 years now. Its name, tragically, is 'Mr Green'. I bought it from Ikea (I know...) ages ago, but have no idea exactly what species it is.

I'd like to find out so I can find out the best way to keep this lovely plant. I've already found out it doesn't like strong sunlight (gets sunburned). This is a bit of a problem, though, as recently a bunch of horrible little flies decided that Mr Green's soil would be a great place to nest so it had to be banished outside.

Anyway, if anyone recognises this plant, please say!

Photos can be found at:

http://www.esnips.com/web/pestopete-Public

Thanks,

Kovich