GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/156778-horse-manure-delivery-plymouth.html)

John 13-04-2007 06:47 AM

Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth?

Not too long ago there were a couple of guys who delivered
sacks of Horse Manure straight into the nominated garden
in Plymouth but of late the service appears to have ceased?

The soil in my garden badly needs improving, hence an
appeal to anyone out there who may be able give me an
address so that I may reconnect with that service - or a
new source?

Thank you.

John.

Robert \(Plymouth\) 13-04-2007 07:27 PM

:
: The soil in my garden badly needs improving, hence an
: appeal to anyone out there who may be able give me an
: address so that I may reconnect with that service - or a
: new source?
:
: Thank you.
:
: John.

there are lots of places, I'll get the numbers off our noticeboard tomorrow
and post them here. Where are you anyway?

www.rraa.moonfruit.com

Kate Morgan 13-04-2007 08:21 PM

Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth?

: Not too long ago there were a couple of guys who delivered
: sacks of Horse Manure straight into the nominated garden
: in Plymouth but of late the service appears to have ceased?
snip

ask on the uk.rec.equestrian newsgroup,

John 14-04-2007 06:33 AM

Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:21:49 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

: Not too long ago there were a couple of guys who delivered
: sacks of Horse Manure straight into the nominated garden
: in Plymouth but of late the service appears to have ceased?
snip

ask on the uk.rec.equestrian newsgroup,

=====================================
Kate.
Many thanks.
John.

John 14-04-2007 06:36 AM

Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth?

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:27:11 +0100, "Robert \(Plymouth\)"
wrote:

John wrote:
: Not too long ago there were a couple of guys who delivered
: sacks of Horse Manure straight into the nominated garden
: in Plymouth but of late the service appears to have ceased?
:
: The soil in my garden badly needs improving, hence an
: appeal to anyone out there who may be able give me an
: address so that I may reconnect with that service - or a
: new source?
:
: Thank you.
:
: John.

there are lots of places, I'll get the numbers off our noticeboard tomorrow
and post them here. Where are you anyway?

www.rraa.moonfruit.com

Milehouse
City of Plymouth

Much appreciated and anticipated.

John.
================================

Robert \(Plymouth\) 14-04-2007 08:25 AM

: wrote:
:
: John wrote:
: : Not too long ago there were a couple of guys who delivered
: : sacks of Horse Manure straight into the nominated garden
: : in Plymouth but of late the service appears to have ceased?
: :
: : The soil in my garden badly needs improving, hence an
: : appeal to anyone out there who may be able give me an
: : address so that I may reconnect with that service - or a
: : new source?
: :
: : Thank you.
: :
: : John.
:
: there are lots of places, I'll get the numbers off our noticeboard
tomorrow
: and post them here. Where are you anyway?
:
: www.rraa.moonfruit.com
:
: ========================================
: Milehouse
: City of Plymouth
:
: Much appreciated and anticipated.
:
: John.
: ================================
I better email u with the details as you never know.....does ur email need
amending from what shows on here?

John 15-04-2007 08:05 PM

Horse Manure delivery in Plymouth?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:25:03 +0100, "Robert \(Plymouth\)"
wrote:

.. .
: wrote:
:
[...]