GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Melon people (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/157269-melon-people.html)

La Puce 22-04-2007 06:12 PM

Melon people

Seen Monty yesterday? Got my money's worth I think with that
programme, at long last. I'll do like Monty then for my Charentais
melons. They're doing lovely in the propagator - got 8 splendid
specimens. I'll to a trench instead of a wooden box like Monty and
pile in lots of OM - turn it every 3 days, add more, turn again till
the heat get started. Then put in the melon a la Victorianna.

Who's going to try this?