GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weeds and Light (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/157644-weeds-light.html)

louisxiv[_2_] 28-04-2007 10:40 AM

Weeds and Light

Hi

With reference to my earlier post re weeds, and possibly a dumb question: If
I go down the road of covering ground with carpet/plastic to kill weeds by
starving them of light how long will it take?

Cheers

xiv

Emrys Davies 28-04-2007 11:58 AM

Weeds and Light

"louisxiv" wrote in message
Hi

With reference to my earlier post re weeds, and possibly a dumb

question: If
I go down the road of covering ground with carpet/plastic to kill

weeds by
starving them of light how long will it take?

Cheers

xiv

This site may help http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A4610486

Scroll to 'Cover them'.

or http://tinyurl.com/3bwg68
[Open in new window]

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

FarmI 28-04-2007 01:20 PM

Weeds and Light

"louisxiv" wrote in message

With reference to my earlier post re weeds, and possibly a dumb question:
If I go down the road of covering ground with carpet/plastic to kill weeds
by starving them of light how long will it take?

2 to 3 weeks to kill them.