GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Growing Portulaca Plants Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/157824-growing-portulaca-plants-question.html)

Martin 01-05-2007 08:32 PM

Growing Portulaca Plants Question

I purchased some "Portulaca Sundance" Easiplants from Dobies. I got them as
this plant is tolerant of very dry and hot conditions.

These plants have (to me) easily broken unusual worm like branches.

At the moment I have the easiplants in pots of compost on a garage
windowsill. Some look fine, some less so.

I'm wondering if I should instead put them outside under the baking sun
during the day until they are ready for planting out. Would this be OK ?

Martin