GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Buy a garden shed built from sustainable wood ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/157873-buy-garden-shed-built-sustainable-wood.html)

[email protected] 02-05-2007 08:57 PM

Buy a garden shed built from sustainable wood ??

Hi,
So I'm trying to get hold of a garden shed made from sustainable wood
or FSC certified wood. I don't want the wood to have been imported and
if possible I'd prefer to buy from a local manufacturer. I'm based in
Birmingham, UK, does anyone know of a supplier or carpenter who builds
these near or around birmingham ?

Cheers :)

Muddymike 02-05-2007 11:00 PM

Buy a garden shed built from sustainable wood ??

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
So I'm trying to get hold of a garden shed made from sustainable wood
or FSC certified wood. I don't want the wood to have been imported and
if possible I'd prefer to buy from a local manufacturer. I'm based in
Birmingham, UK, does anyone know of a supplier or carpenter who builds
these near or around birmingham ?

Cheers :)

Do as I am doing, build your own. Buy certified timber, and get a better
hut. Its not hard and can be enjoyable.

Mike

[email protected] 03-05-2007 12:52 PM

On 2 May, 23:00, "Muddymike" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi,
So I'm trying to get hold of a garden shed made from sustainable wood
or FSC certified wood. I don't want the wood to have been imported and
if possible I'd prefer to buy from a local manufacturer. I'm based in
Birmingham, UK, does anyone know of a supplier or carpenter who builds
these near or around birmingham ?

Cheers :)

Do as I am doing, build your own. Buy certified timber, and get a better
hut. Its not hard and can be enjoyable.

Mike

Thats a nice idea but due to time constraints I probably wouldn't
finish it until 2010. I need it now !!