GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dianthus searcher (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/158495-dianthus-searcher.html)

Sacha 12-05-2007 11:04 AM

Dianthus searcher

A while ago someone was asking for Dianthus Betty Webber. I have finally
heard from the Dianthus grower I asked about this and he tells me it's a
synonym for Betty Norton or Betty Morton but that he no longer has it.
However, the Plant Find shows D. Betty Morton giving 8 suppliers. I can't
remember who the OP was but if they look in the Plant Finder they'll see it.
Or email me and I can hand over the info.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk