GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greyhound cabbage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/158611-greyhound-cabbage.html)

Peter James[_2_] 15-05-2007 10:18 AM

Greyhound cabbage

In the back of my mind is the information that to get greyhound to heart
up then put a rubber band around the plant to encourage this. Is this
correct, or is it the rambling thoughts of a geriatric old has-been?
(me that is.)

Robert \(Plymouth\) 15-05-2007 03:36 PM

Greyhound cabbage

Peter James wrote:
: In the back of my mind is the information that to get greyhound to
: heart up then put a rubber band around the plant to encourage this.
: Is this correct, or is it the rambling thoughts of a geriatric old
: has-been? (me that is.)

Never heard of that. All you need to make sure it hearts up properly is to
plant it in firmly at the start