GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   NGS Garden this weekend (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/159001-ngs-garden-weekend.html)

Janet Tweedy 23-05-2007 12:48 PM

NGS Garden this weekend

Hope this isn't advertising but as I'd be interested in other
recommended gardens as well, I thought I might mention ....

..
Two NGS gardens worth visiting this Sunday (27th May) are at Swan Bottom
at The Lee, Nr Great Missenden.

One garden is 2 acres very cottagey and had designer touches, other is
13 acres but about 4 acres of actual plants and stuff, great variety,
unusual trees and shrubs, plus lovely tea and cakes run by WI and an
excellent Plant Stall, (on which I shall be serving, for my sins)

Tickets gets you to BOTH gardens.
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association