GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cherry tree help pls (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/159579-cherry-tree-help-pls.html)

Oxymel of Squill 04-06-2007 10:05 PM

cherry tree help pls

I posted last week about the apple tree's yukky branch ends. Now I notice
the cherry tree has curly leaves, like peach leaf curl, on some of its
branch endings. Is it the same thing / nowt to worry about? What to do?

thanks

Jon

(Many years ago I moved into a house with a peach tree with about 95% leaf
curl. I spent lots of effort worrying about the flat leaves and trying to do
something to cure them. You're not talking to Adam the Gardener here!!)

K 04-06-2007 10:23 PM

cherry tree help pls

Oxymel of Squill writes
I posted last week about the apple tree's yukky branch ends. Now I notice
the cherry tree has curly leaves, like peach leaf curl, on some of its
branch endings. Is it the same thing / nowt to worry about? What to do?

Have you checked in amongst the curly bits for aphids?
--
Kay

Oxymel of Squill 05-06-2007 09:31 AM

cherry tree help pls

"K" wrote in message
Oxymel of Squill writes
I posted last week about the apple tree's yukky branch ends. Now I notice
the cherry tree has curly leaves, like peach leaf curl, on some of its
branch endings. Is it the same thing / nowt to worry about? What to do?

Have you checked in amongst the curly bits for aphids?
--
Kay

no cos I can't reach them, but I will today, cheers