GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bye bye Jim Webster (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/159717-bye-bye-jim-webster.html)

Broadback 07-06-2007 01:03 PM

Bye bye Jim Webster

I was going to post this as a reply to his last post, but I don't want
to cross post like him. No more will I reply or even read his posts, as,
you've guessed I have now kill filed him.

BAC 07-06-2007 01:19 PM

Bye bye Jim Webster

"Broadback" wrote in message
I was going to post this as a reply to his last post, but I don't want to
cross post like him. No more will I reply or even read his posts, as,
you've guessed I have now kill filed him.

The question is, which 'Jim Webster' have you killfiled?

Broadback 07-06-2007 04:21 PM

Bye bye Jim Webster

BAC wrote:
"Broadback" wrote in message
I was going to post this as a reply to his last post, but I don't want to
cross post like him. No more will I reply or even read his posts, as,
you've guessed I have now kill filed him.

The question is, which 'Jim Webster' have you killfiled?

I'm sure you can work that out BAC.