GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Small brown spots on potatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/159965-small-brown-spots-potatoes.html)

[email protected] 11-06-2007 08:22 PM

Small brown spots on potatoes

I've noticed some small brown spots that have developed on the leaves
of my potato plants.Could this be blight?
Wendy

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ 11-06-2007 10:25 PM

Small brown spots on potatoes

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:22:02 -0700, wrote and
included this (or some of this):

I've noticed some small brown spots that have developed on the leaves
of my potato plants.Could this be blight?

Try some factor 30, could be freckles.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³

Cerumen[_3_] 12-06-2007 08:07 AM

Small brown spots on potatoes

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've noticed some small brown spots that have developed on the leaves
of my potato plants.Could this be blight?

Well you don't say where you are but the Met Office here issued a general
blight warning over the weekend and it could be.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.