Old 18-06-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Matthews caught yet again

On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

An RSPCA spokeswoman said she expected the charity would be launching an
investigation into the latest footage released by the Hillside Animal
Sanctuary.

Wendy Valentine, founder of the charity based near Norwich, said: "The video
shows what is totally unacceptable cruelty.

I promise you that Bernard Matthews, I mean Bernard himself, will
never tolerate this cruelty and you can be assured that it will be
investigated, fully, internally and, if proven, he will ensure that
steps will be taken to bring those responsible to justice. Bernard
Matthews is a decent man, he will never tolerate this sort of
behaviour.

I live in Norfolk, very near to the site of the alleged incident, and
I know that the Company, with whom I have absolutely no association,
will never accept cruelty to their stocks.

Old 18-06-2007, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:41:01 -0700, "
wrote:

On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

An RSPCA spokeswoman said she expected the charity would be launching an
investigation into the latest footage released by the Hillside Animal
Sanctuary.

Wendy Valentine, founder of the charity based near Norwich, said: "The video
shows what is totally unacceptable cruelty.

I promise you that Bernard Matthews, I mean Bernard himself, will
never tolerate this cruelty and you can be assured that it will be
investigated, fully, internally and, if proven, he will ensure that
steps will be taken to bring those responsible to justice. Bernard
Matthews is a decent man, he will never tolerate this sort of
behaviour.

I live in Norfolk, very near to the site of the alleged incident, and
I know that the Company, with whom I have absolutely no association,
will never accept cruelty to their stocks.

Sadly history proves otherwise, and by definition he earns a living
from cruel farming.
Old 18-06-2007, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

no he didn't, it was just pete, wannabe Animal rights activist, granny
reburier and troll

Old 18-06-2007, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Jun 18, 10:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:41:01 -0700, "

wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

[...]

from cruel farming.- Hide quoted text -

Jim, if you met the man and talked to him, you would realise that he
is a decent man, write to him personally, tell him how you feel, I bet
you he will respond personally to you and if you raise any concerns,
he will look into them, he is a decent man, he would never condone
cruelty.

Judith

Old 18-06-2007, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:01:10 -0700, "
wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:41:01 -0700, "

wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

[...]

Sometimes decent men go bad. Money does strange things to people. I
don't see him doing anything honorable for his animals, or his staff
since his last court case, and the recent bird flu outbreak.

Being veggie I doubt he or I would ever see eye to eye ;-)

Old 18-06-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:59:31 +0100, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

no he didn't, it was just pete, wannabe Animal rights activist, granny
reburier and troll

There, there Jim. You seem to have slipped your home group from your
trolling. I put it back in so they can see your unedited bullying.

Old 18-06-2007, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:15:22 +0100, "Pat Gardiner"
wrote:

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

[...]

As a point of information, I'm told, and very willing to be corrected if I'm
wrong, that Bernard himself is not well, not in the UK and currently taking
little active participation in the company.

Old directors have retired since the bird flu fiasco and new people, mostly
marketing orientated, have taken their place.

I think they have a job and a half on their hands. Despite having made many
redundancies and lay-offs, the only publicity for weeks has been the
purchase of a new computer system and the 600K compensation from the
taxpayer.

I think it's another Ratner and they'll drop the name and pop up as
something else. Jif did it, so I'm sure he'll manage.

Matthews staff have been prosecuted before for cruelty.

As usual, I have restricted my reply to ukba.

As usual I have left all the groups in as I like to share, and we
don't know where Judith is posting from.

BTW BB2 Newsnight have just had to apologise for refering to the late
Bernard Manning as Bernard Matthews. Obviously they have Matthews on their
mind.

LOL.
Old 19-06-2007, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Jim Webster wrote:

Sadly history proves otherwise, and by definition he earns a living
from cruel farming.

Only by the definition of the Disney generation.
Old 19-06-2007, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 18, 10:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:41:01 -0700, "

wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:47 pm, Jim Webster
wrote:

[...]

you are talking to pete, ARA and granny reburier who is so ashamed of his
beliefs he steals other peoples ID to spread them

Old 19-06-2007, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:37:37 +0100, (Steve Firth)

Jim, if you met the man and talked to him, you would realise that he
is a decent man, write to him personally, tell him how you feel, I bet
you he will respond personally to you and if you raise any concerns,
he will look into them, he is a decent man, he would never condone
cruelty.

It's not Jim that you are responding to. It's a lunatic who would like
to think of himself as an animal "rights" activist. This lunatic
commonly styles himself "pete" except when he is imitating his betters.

He likes to gloat about digging up other people's deceased relatives and
his honesty may be judgd from his desire to pass himself off as someone
else.

You have less chance of having a rational conversation with pete than
you have of having a rational conversation with a turkey.

What a rational post! TROLL.

Old 19-06-2007, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture.poultry,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:37:37 +0100, (Steve Firth)

Jim, if you met the man and talked to him, you would realise that he
is a decent man, write to him personally, tell him how you feel, I bet
you he will respond personally to you and if you raise any concerns,
he will look into them, he is a decent man, he would never condone
cruelty.

It's not Jim that you are responding to.

Yes it is bully.

It's a lunatic who would like
to think of himself as an animal "rights" activist.

I'm hardly active!

This lunatic
commonly styles himself "pete"

*pete* is a figment of the shallow imagination of you and a few of
your bully friends, it allows you to feel you can bully with impunity,
as if you used real names you would be had for libel. You'll get over
it.

except when he is imitating his betters.

That's rich coming from a troll at the bottom of the dung heap!

He likes to gloat about digging up other people's deceased relatives

Really where? Webster is currently claiming he reburies them, so make
your minds up!

and
his honesty may be judgd from his desire to pass himself off as someone
else.

You have less chance of having a rational conversation with pete than
you have of having a rational conversation with a turkey.

Spoken like a true fruitcake.

I've heard olive oil saleswomen speak more sense!

Paph.William Matthews x Cyberspace tenman Orchid Photos 1 09-01-2009 05:21 PM
Phal Jennifer Matthews 'Rotunda' X Phal Carmela's Spots' v_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 16-04-2008 11:38 PM
Goldfish, yet again pixi Ponds 7 19-02-2005 06:41 PM
Parrots feather ..yet again and Touch me Plants Roy Ponds 2 31-08-2004 05:38 PM