GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   You can't fool a WASP.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/161246-you-cant-fool-wasp.html)

Pinetree 04-07-2007 02:22 PM

You can't fool a WASP....

........For the wits here who might get the pun :o). Anyhow, the brown paper
bag may or may not work. There was no wasps' nest on the rafters of my
tool-shed this year, but there was one being very quietly constructed under
a bike basket in there, about two feet off the ground. I had been happily
walking by it each time I entered the shed. Not an easy one to dispose of,
but the unfortunate deed is done.......Pinetree