GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree I.D (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/161287-tree-i-d.html)

Mark[_6_] 05-07-2007 06:30 PM

Tree I.D

A bit of a trick question at this point!

I want to post a photo of said tree to a website.
Then post a link here so you can have a look for me.

Firstly I need a website to post it to and am requesting recommendations.

Thanks
mark

Emrys Davies 05-07-2007 07:20 PM

Tree I.D

"Mark" wrote in message
A bit of a trick question at this point!

I want to post a photo of said tree to a website.
Then post a link here so you can have a look for me.

Firstly I need a website to post it to and am requesting

recommendations.

Thanks
mark

Yahoo http://tinyurl.com/36egps should be ideal.

Regards,
Emrys Davies

Mark[_6_] 05-07-2007 08:24 PM

Tree I.D

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
A bit of a trick question at this point!

I want to post a photo of said tree to a website.
Then post a link here so you can have a look for me.

Firstly I need a website to post it to and am requesting

recommendations.

Thanks
mark

Yahoo http://tinyurl.com/36egps should be ideal.

Regards,
Emrys Davies

Thanks. I've set it up. Will upload pic tomorrow.

mark