Old 06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered User

Default B&Q charge for car parking?

My local B&Q store just gave me a £75 parking charge for parking my car in their car park last Sunday morning between 7.30am and 7.54 am. They dont open until 10a.m. so I wasnt obstructing potential customers.

This store is becoming a bit of a joke though im not laughing! If you visit twice in one day you are also liable to get a ticket as the first visit is recorded and the last visit also recorded can show youve been there all day.

Britain is becoming a jungle where by if you break the slightest rule during your daily life you incur parking fines, speeding fines, putting dustbins out too early fines, putting the wrong thing in the wrong dustbin fines etc etc.

B&Q has seen the last of my custom. In future Ill stick to the builders merchants and garden centres.