GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Interesting article (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/161327-interesting-article.html)

Sacha 06-07-2007 10:23 AM

Interesting article

There's a good article in The Plantsman which explains the origins of the
Plant Finder, how they set about compiling it, taxonomy etc. and how it
became The RHS Plant Finder.
http://www.rhs.org.uk/publications/p..._plantsman.asp

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

La Puce 07-07-2007 08:47 PM

Interesting article

On 6 Jul, 10:23, Sacha wrote:
There's a good article in The Plantsman which explains the origins of the
Plant Finder, how they set about compiling it, taxonomy etc. and how it
became The RHS Plant Finder.http://www.rhs.org.uk/publications/p..._plantsman.asp

I wanted to subscribe to it for sometimes now - but with lack of time
and remembering about it I never done it. So thank you as I've just
subscribed to it. Only wish it was called The Plantsfolk, perhaps.

When God created man, she was having a laugh.